Monday 19 November 2012

Pregnancy that led to Uche iwuji's hurried marriage

It is no longer news that Uche Iwuji had a secret wedding week. What we gathered further is that the actress who has had a rocky career had been pregnant prior to the wedding. Her mother we heard pressured Juwon Lawal, the man responsible for the pregnancy, to own up and marry their daughter. she gave a statement about the whole issue, though she failed to talk about the pregnancy.
"While in London, one of my friends whom I hold in high esteem came for my birthday celebration and told me about one of her clients that is still single who would like to meet me. She knows him well as he has been a long standing client of hers.
 Initially, I told her I was not interested in meeting anybody, but she insisted and told me this guy was a good person but that it will be nice for me to speak with him and know if he is my kind of person. She went further to say that he’s a kind, selfless God fearing man, and being that she’s someone I trust her judgement of people I agreed for him to call me, from there we got talking and the rest is history." Uche said.

No comments:

Post a Comment