Tuesday 20 November 2012

How popular Enugu Big boy orders Kidnap of day old baby


Some armed men invaded a maternity home in Nkwoegwu,Umuahia, Abia State and took away a few minutes old baby.
It was recorded that Mrs Eberechi Ihezukwu who delivered a baby boy had her Son kidnapped while nurses were battling to save the mother from bleeding to death.
The baby, a boy, was still dripping with blood when the evil men seized and folded him with the bed sheet in which he was lying.
The mother, Mrs. Eberechi Ihezukwu, says she still thinks that she is in one deep dream, which she will wake up from. “I only heard the cry of my baby and I asked the nurse its sex and she told me that it was a baby boy.



“Now see what they have done to me. My breasts are heavy with milk; it is a burden I have refused to bear. They should please bring back my baby to suck my breasts. I refuse to believe that my baby has gone; the God who put it in my womb for nine months before its delivery will fish out the perpetrators and my baby will be brought back to me.
From what is gathered the kidnap was ordered by a popular top shot based in Enugu. popularly called Don D, the authorities are yet to connect the dots for his arrests, though many says it will be difficult for him to be touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment