Wednesday 28 November 2012

Juju scare!!! Uche iwiji's husband backs her


It came as a surprise two Fridays ago when the world got to learn that Nollywood actress Uche Iwuji was married. Unlike her colleagues, she did not make it a big deal and only one or two of their wedding picture was released. Little however is also known of the husband Juwon Lawal. A blackberry joke quickly spread round. The joke pointed that Uche saw her fellow actress getting married and she quickly went to her village to do juju(diabolic magic) to get a man. 
Uche did not respond to the joke, but her husband quickly defended his wife. He sent out this release. “Our love is real and we're made for each other. I think I have told you this before. So, I don't know what could have informed this stupid rumour. I am too busy to be listening to such things. My concern is how to grow my business, not listening to such rubbish. Please forget about anything like that," the loving husband said.

No comments:

Post a Comment