Friday 5 April 2013

Trouble looms in Foluke Daramola’s marriage


Yoruba have a saying that after marriage, the go-between should become scarce. That is not the case with a woman named Bukola Fasuyi who claims that she introduced actress Foluke Daramola to her husband and Kayode Salako. After their marriage, it seems Bukola still has more roles to play. She had revealed to journalists that Foluke’s marriage is built on deceit and lies, giving an impression that she is infact not happy with the union. She was saying this to journalists at a popular hang out in Ikeja, Lagos. 
(Read on)



Quick to defend his marriage, Kayode also opened up to journalists on the issue. He confirmed that indeed, Bukola was the one who introduced him and Foluke and he is baffled at her recent behaviour. “Yes, she (Bukola) introduced Foluke to me but she should step aside now that we are married. She claimed Foluke is using juju on me, but you know what? If that is true, I, Kayode Salako will know. I'm a real man. But if truly she's using Juju, I need more of her juju, you know why, she has added value, brought me a lot of blessings.”
Bukola on her part says the union between the two was not meant to be. She claims that Foluke capitalised on her good nature. “I never advised Foluke to marry him; I just wanted him to help her out of her stormy life. I owe Kayode's wife an apology and I know that I will go to her and say sorry soon. But before then, I owe it a duty to tell the world Foluke does not deserve Kayode and as the friend that introduced her to him, I'm sorry to have done that.” Kayode Salako we gathered already has a wife and children. Foluke is married to him as a second wife. Foluke refused to speak on the issue when called.

No comments:

Post a Comment