Wednesday 20 March 2013

Big plans for Fred Amata’s 50th birthday


Preparations are already on high gear as friends and colleagues gets set for the celebration of Nollywood actor-director, Fred Amata, who would turn 50 on May 16, 2013. With Nollywood being so young, there are very few of the actors who have attained the age.
Sources disclosed that an extravagant 50th birthday celebration in the month of May is been prepared for the member of the Amata clan. Meanwhile, Fred’s alleged lover, Maureen Mor-Okonkwo, who has been wooing Fred’s friends and colleagues to join the committee of planners. The planning committee, which is facilitated by Mor are currently considering a novelty football match, a show and dinner as part of activities to celebrate the actor’s birthday.
In a chat, Fred said, ‘I am indeed grateful to God for keeping me and my family all through these fifty long years. Most of the planning stage is being handled by my friends, some of the details are still unknown to me, but when they let me know I will also let you know.’ He did not mention anything about the party or it’s organisers

No comments:

Post a Comment